Morning Sheet Tues, April 22, 2014
Environmental Awareness Day
Former Wisconsin governor and U.S. Senator Gaylord Nelson founded Earth Day in 1970 to organize a national public demonstration that would bring attention to the environment. His efforts made environmental issues an integral part of political debate. Environmental Awareness Day marks the anniversary of Earth Day. Schools are encouraged to conduct a day-long program, using all educational subjects, to enhance the students’ understanding of the environment and to promote an ethic of environmental stewardship.
Q: What kind of car does Mickey Mouse's wife drive?
A: A minnie van!
- Music lessons for Tue. 4/22 - - - 2nd hr, at 9:05: Grant Fischer. 4th hr, at 11:05: Parker Wanish. 5th hr, at 12:30: Rylee Holub. 8th hr, at 2:55: Daphne Ruley, Rachel Ritter (with Mrs. M)
- Basses in H.S. choir, please report to Mrs. McClellan during homeroom today. Tomorrow it will be the tenors' turn.
- Seniors: On Friday, April 25, from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Sean Brick will be here distributing your caps and gowns and announcements that you ordered. There will be a table located in the front lobby. See Ms. Andrews or Mrs. Steffeck if you need to know the amount of your balance. If you are not here that day, you MUST have someone pay any balance due and pick up your order for you.
- Reminder to high school students: You must use the front door to leave the building for lunch. DO NOT use the back door.
- Reminder that the Woody Wilson basketball clinic forms are due to Mr. Wagner by Friday, April 25. If you need a sign-up sheet, you can get one in the student office. Thank you!
- There will be FBLA meetings during homeroom on Wednesday, April 23, and Thursday, April 24. It will be very important for all members to attend. We will be voting for our 2014-2015 officers, this year's member of the year, and discussing plans for our banquet. You must be present to be nominated for an office.
- Order forms for pictures to be taken at Prom are available in the student office or from Mrs. Dickson.
HS TR – Suring, Crivitz at Gillett – 4:30 p.m.
Bus leaves at 3:45
JH TR – Gillett, Lena at Suring – 4:30 p.m.
Golf – STAA, Coleman at Suring – 4:30 p.m.
HS TR – Rosholt Invite – 4:00 p.m.
Bus leaves at 1:15
Golf – Ryder Cup at Coleman – 9:00 a.m.