Morning Sheet Thurs, April 24, 2014
Riddle from yesterday: How much dirt is there in a hole that measures 4 feet by 3 feet, and is 2 feet deep? The answer is "nothing" or "air" - all the dirt has been removed.
- There will be FBLA meetings during homeroom on Wednesday, April 23, and Thursday, April 24. It will be very important for all members to attend. We will be voting for our 2014-2015 officers, this year's member of the year, and discussing plans for our banquet. You must be present to be nominated for an office.
- Music lessons for Thu. 4/24 - - - 3rd hr, at 10:20: Ally Thompson. 4th hr, at 10:45: Kenna Witt. 5th hr, at 12:30: Hailey Thompson. 6th hr, at 12:50: Chris Geniesse. At 1:05: Preston Fischer. At 1:20: Dante Carlson.
- Lamp S award recipients are posted outside Mrs. Buettner's door. Please check the list to make sure your name is spelled correctly and contact Mrs. Buettner if you believe you have been wrongfully omitted BY THIS FRIDAY, APRIL 25.
- Seniors: On Friday, April 25, from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. Sean Brick will be here distributing your caps and gowns and announcements that you ordered. There will be a table located in the front lobby. See Ms. Andrews or Mrs. Steffeck if you need to know the amount of your balance. If you are not here that day, you MUST have someone pay any balance due and pick up your order for you.
- Coming May 1! A price increase on both the soda and Gatorade machines to $1.25.
- FFA Degree Applications are due May 2nd.
- FFA meeting May 6th during homeroom in the Ag room. All members can attend. Talking about the banquet and voting on officers.
- The FFA Banquet is Saturday, May 17th at 5:30 p.m. at Red Maple Golf Course. Member tickets are $5.00, Friends and Family $12.00. Purchase tickets from Ms. Haase or see an officer.
- Seniors - this is your last chance to turn in pictures for the yearbook and slide show. Please check the poster in the hallway to see what you need to turn in. All pictures must be turned in by Tuesday, April 29. Turn pictures in to Mrs. Dickson.
- The yearbook staff is in need of pictures from last year's prom. Please check out what you have and get any pictures you would like included to Mrs. Dickson by April 30.
- Order forms for pictures to be taken at Prom are available in the student office or from Mrs. Dickson.
JH TR – Gillett, Lena at Suring – 4:30 p.m.
HS TR – Rosholt Invite – 4:00 p.m.
Bus leaves at 1:15
Golf – Ryder Cup at Coleman – 9:00 a.m.